- Bike Tools & Maintenance
- Park PCS9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Park PCS9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 8th February 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Three-point folding leg system creates a stable base to work from
- Clamp height adjusts from 39 inches to 57 inches (99 cm to 145 cm)
- Simple screw type clamp adjusts to fit many different shaped tubes, 7/8 inch to 3 inches (24 mm to 76 mm) in size
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees with the bike installed for easy access to any part or component
- Adjustable clamping pressure helps to prevent damage to thin-walled tubes
- Folds to 41 inches (104 cm) for transit and storage
- Replaceable jaw covers
- Made from powder coated steel tubing
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
This is a great home stand, robust and sturdy but not too heavy to move around, it can also be collapsed for storage if needed.
Perfect for working on and cleaning any bike.
Good stand, sturdy, easy to assemble and easy to use.
Excellent service and fast delivery as always from Merlin, one of my preferred sites to use now. The stand is great, sturdy and allows bike to be worked on easily. Don't know why I have not bought one before! Also folds up if needed, and I would recommend it to people.
Best price I could find from reputable sites, great little stand, simple yet effective and much better than the over-priced unbranded one it's replacing.
Certainly not dissapointed, good quality, sturdy well priced product which packs away nicely for storage when not in use. First class speedy delivery........so no complaints at all.
I don't know how this can be entry level, it's a very high quality stand! If this is entry level I'd love to have a go of the more expensive ones! Great product!
Great quality, well made kit. As an engineer I appreciate the finer things when it comes to tools and this is up there with the best of things.
Great product - easy to setup and use. Stores well
Great, sturdy stand!
Great for home mechanic. Very strong and stable, I use to dismount and remount my Pitch, about 14 Kg, without problems. Park tool quality at very good price.
Absolutely nothing to complain about. Very stable and well adjustable.
Easy to assemble and easy to use. Very good quality finish and very good value for the money. Highly recommended!
A superb work stand. Absolutely rock solid. Would recommend to friends.