Park PRS25 Team Issue Repair Stand
RRP $324.98 Save 30%
Out of Stock
Park Team Issue Repair Stand PRS25, Lightweight aluminium stand only 6kg.
- We started from the ground up to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features
- 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8 inches to 3 inches (23-76 mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7 inches / 7 cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360 degree clamp rotation
- Soft, durable composite rubberclamping pads
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Quickly and easily folds to 47 inches
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60 inches
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminium tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminium leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weighs just 13 pounds (6 kg)
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr WoodVery well built piece of kit, super light weight but sturdy and folds away neatly. Easy to use and looks good too. Bit pricey but I reckon worth it for the quality.
Ken SlatterPurchased this stand after using one on a Cytech course. Although I havn't used other manufacturers stands this holds the bike firmly and is easy to adjust and pack away. It is robustly made and I anticipate it lasting for many years.
JPLWorks like a charm. Lightweight, stable and quickly adjusted. Highly recommended.
Mr SchatzThe PRS-25 is a well-designed, rugged repair stand. There is a range of accessory available for it! Quite expensive in comparison to competitors.
Mr WiknerBest stand I ever tried!
Mr ReillyVery impressed with stand. Good large octagonal frame. Easy to use, one handed clamp. Very stable even when holding my 15kg Spicy 316. Folds away easily, set up in seconds. Works well with attachment tool tray. Not the cheapest stand out there but definitely one of the best!
Mr LövgrenExtremely lightweight and easy too use, best bicycle related buy i have done in many years! Nice looking too.