- Bike Tools & Maintenance
- Park PRS25 Team Issue Repair Stand
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Park PRS25 Team Issue Repair Stand is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 5th September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- We started from the ground up to create what we believe is the finest folding stand available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features
- 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 7/8 inches to 3 inches (23-76 mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7 inches / 7 cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360 degree clamp rotation
- Soft, durable composite rubberclamping pads
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Quickly and easily folds to 47 inches
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60 inches
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminium tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminium leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weighs just 13 pounds (6 kg)
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Very well built piece of kit, super light weight but sturdy and folds away neatly. Easy to use and looks good too. Bit pricey but I reckon worth it for the quality.
Purchased this stand after using one on a Cytech course. Although I havn't used other manufacturers stands this holds the bike firmly and is easy to adjust and pack away. It is robustly made and I anticipate it lasting for many years.
Works like a charm. Lightweight, stable and quickly adjusted. Highly recommended.
The PRS-25 is a well-designed, rugged repair stand. There is a range of accessory available for it! Quite expensive in comparison to competitors.
Best stand I ever tried!
Very impressed with stand.
Good large octagonal frame.
Easy to use, one handed clamp.
Very stable even when holding my 15kg Spicy 316.
Folds away easily, set up in seconds.
Works well with attachment tool tray.
Not the cheapest stand out there but definitely one of the best!
Extremely lightweight and easy too use, best bicycle related buy i have done in many years! Nice looking too.