Pinarello Dogma F10 Disk Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - Limited Edition
Pinarello Dogma F10 Disk Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - Limited Edition (ONLY 1 AVAILABLE)
The legendary Dogma F10 is one of the fastest bikes in the world. The machine was used by Chris Froome the winner of the Tour De France in 2016 & 2017 and recently Geraint Thomas in 2018, as well as countless other top riders and races around the globe. The F10 Disc features thru axle and flat mounts to accomadate the addition of disc brakes.
The disc brakes integration contributes to elevate further the cutting edge design of the Dogma F10.
Attention to Details
F10 Disk is the only Dogma to offer the bicolor Magix finishing, a craftsmanship procedure that requires an extreme precision.
Stronger In Every Part
The Onda fork has been upgraded to integrate the thru axles, for a better stiffness of the front wheel.
Peformance Under All Conditions
Discover the power of disc brakes, whatever the weather.
- Frame: Carbon Torayca T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology
- Fork: Carbon Fork ONDA F10 with ForkFlap™
- Wheels: Fulcrum Wind 55 Carbon - 700c
- Tyres: Schwalbe One TLR - 700x25c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8070 Di2 - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 34/50T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 11/28T
- Chain: KMC X11 - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Mantra
- Seatpost: Pinarello Carbon
- Handlebars: Deda Zero 1 - 40cm
- Stem: Deda Zero 1 - 80mm
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra R8070
Please Note: The current build time for bikes can be found at the checkout.