Pinarello Dogma F10 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike
Pinarello Dogma F10 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike (Paint Chip)
The legendary Dogma F10 is one of the fastest bikes in the world. The machine was used by the winner of the Tour De France in 2016, 2017 (Chris Froome), 2018 (Geraint Thomas), as well as countless other top riders and races around the globe.
It retains the super-efficient Flatback™ profiles from the Dogma F8, but inherits a new design of the down tube from the Pinarello Bolide TT bike which shields the water bottles from the airflow, while further increasing the lateral stiffness.
- Asymmetric Frame
- Think2 System with E-Link™
- ICR™ Internal Cable Routing
- Seatclamp TwinForce
- 3XAir™ two positions available
- for the second bottle
- FlatBack Profile
- UCI Approved
- Frame: Carbon Torayca T1100 1K Dream Carbonwith Nanoalloy Technology
- Fork: Carbon Fork ONDA F10 with ForkFlap™
- Wheels: Vision Team 25 - 700c
- Tyres: Hutchinson Fusion TL-Ready - 700×25c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 - 36/52T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000 - 11/28T
- Chain: KMC X11-EL Gold - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Carbon Rails
- Handlebars: 3T Superleggera Pro
- Stem: 3T Apto Pro
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Please Note: This frame does have a small paint chip on the seatstays, please see photos.
Please Note: All of our bikes are built to order and our current build time is 15-20 working days.