Pivot Mach 429 CTL Trail Mountain Bike Frame
RRP $2,291.66Save 10%
The greatest trail bikes do everything well, no matter what or where you ride, and Pivot’s new Mach 429 Trail raises the bar for amazing bikes even higher.
Pivots goal when designing the Mach 429 Trail was to create a new category of trail bike – one that takes advantage of the best features of 29 and yet maintains the performance characteristics that make you forget about wheelsize and, instead, translate to the “best-ride-ever,” every time you ride.
Pivot produced many iterations of this new design, tweaking angles and measurements with each generation of prototype and ride testing every version until we created the perfect formula. The result? A bike with the incredible pedaling efficiency and small bump compliance of the dw-link® design, a slack front end and a short back end that is fast, flickable, and energy efficient.
To complement this new 29er formula, you’ll find Boost™ 148 spacing, our own hollow core, internal, high compression carbon molding and the obsessive detailing you expect from Pivot. Effortless trail bike handling, incredible power transfer and precise cornering are all yours, without compromise, in the perfectly balanced chassis of the Mach 429 Trail. It is the perfect choice for your next ride.
Mach 429 Trail Features:
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
- Designed to work with forks from 120-130mm in travel.
- Fox Float DPS shock, performance tuned for the Mach 429 Trail.
- 29-inch wheels for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain.
- 27.5”+ capable!
- Easy to use mix of external and internal cable routing with Pivot’s internal cable port system.
- Internal dropper post compatible.
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings.
- Highly durable rubberized leather downtube and swingarm protection.
- Pivot’s innovative new mid-travel linkage design.
- 116mm of renowned dw-link® suspension tuned for trail handling. (truly feels like a 100mm bike when climbing and a 130mm bike when descending)
- Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
- PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance. Co-designed by Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes.
- New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system.
* Please note this is frame only
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States