Pivot Mach 6 Alloy Trail / Enduro Frame
RRP $1,666.66Save 10%
Dominate new terrain with the new Pivot Mach 6 Alloy
Pivot makes the best enduro/trail bike in the world, and now they are bringing the incredibly high standards of the Mach 6 flagship design to an aluminium frame. With the all-new Mach 6 Alloy, Pivot have met their carbon frame standards for stiffness, power transfer and perfectly dialled suspension performance, culminating in a bike that raises every rider’s ability to conquer aggressive, technical trails.
With input from Pivot’s roster of world class DH and Enduro athletes, they’ve dialled in every feature of their renowned design and set a new standard for the ultimate enduro/trail machine. The Mach 6 Alloy devours singletrack – the 27.5” wheels, slack head angle, short chainstays and low bottom bracket height all add up to incredibly versatile and capable bike that redefines aluminium in the enduro/trail category
- Pivot’s newest aluminium frameset utilizes next-generation, variable wall thickness hydro-forming - bringing carbon-level strength, stiffness, precision, and control to produce the ultimate aluminium frame design
- 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension
- 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest descents and superior rollover in technical terrain.
- All new, cold-forged wider and stiffer upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control
- Custom-tuned Fox Float DPS Shock with EVOL air sleeve ( Not Kashima as pictured )
- Designed to work with forks from 150-160mm in travel
- Easy to use mix of external and internal cable routing
- Internal stealth dropper post compatible
- New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system
- Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings
- PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance – co-designed by Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes
- Medium frame weight: 7.4 lbs including shock
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States