Pivot Mach 6 Carbon Trail / Enduro Frame is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Pivot Mach 6 Carbon Trail / Enduro Frame
This item was discontinued 30th November 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension
- 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest descents and superior rollover in technical terrain
- Pivot’s new ultra-stiff, DH-inspired, double-wishbone rear triangle design
- All new, cold-forged wider and stiffer upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
- Custom-tuned Fox Factory Kashima Float X shock with EVOL air sleeve.
- Designed to work with forks from 150-160mm in travel.
- All new internal cable routing, featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System and full Di2 integration.
- Internal stealth dropper post compatible
- New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect front shifting with Shimano’s side-swing 2X system.
- Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
- PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance - co-designed by Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes.
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance
* Please note this frame only