Polar M430 GPS Sports Watch
Polar M430 GPS Sports Watch
Polar M430 is a GPS sports watch with wrist-based heart rate, advanced training features and 24/7 activity tracking a top-level watch for athletes who want more.
- No Straps: Polar M430 measures your heart rate from the wrist easily, accurately and reliably.
- Go Wherver: Track your pace, distance and altitude with the integrated GPS. When you run indoors, Polar M430 tracks pace and distance from your wrist movements.
- Fitness Test Made Easy: Polar Fitness Test with wrist-based heart rate tests your fitness level anytime, anywhere — no straps needed.
- Sleep Plus: Sleep is vital to your recovery and overall well-being. With Polar Sleep Plus you get valuable insights to your sleep. Learn about the quality of your sleep, get to know your sleeping patterns and let good sleeping habits push you towards better performance.
- Polar Flow: Plan, sync and share your training using the exclusive Polar Flow online service and app. All data is easily viewable.
- Smart Notifications: Smart Notifications allow you to see notifications from your phone directly on the screen of your M430.
- Sport Profiles: Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions.
- Integrated GPS with SiRFInstantFix™ satellite prediction technology
- Activity sensor
- Manual and auto laps
- Vibra alert
- Water resistant (suitable for swimming)
- 8 MB Flash memory
- Rechargeable 240 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery duration up to 8 hours of training time with GPS and optical heart rate
- Custom USB cable for data sync with PC or Mac
- Bluetooth Smart with mobile and sensors
- Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, or later, and PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, or later
- Polar Flow mobile app compatibility
- Updatable software
- UI languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Polish, Russian, Turkish, Czech, Indonesian
TimA great product. Really enjoying the features
Mr O'BrienShiny and awesome. The wrist HR reading seems nicely accurate. Overall, the watch is a massive improvement over carrying my mobile in my pocket when I'm out for a run.
BelindaStill early days with my M430, but it is proving to be a gem! Exactly what I was looking for in a sports watch and more. The feel is great and it does not slip or slide when I run, definitely worth the purchase! Very happy customer.
Mr KerrI recently lost my Polar M400 that I used daily for about 3 years for both cycling and running, so got the M430. The first impressions: It feels much lighter/better on the wrist than the M400 mainly because the strap is a lot softer and more comfortable. I could never wear the M400 while sleeping which is no problem with the M430 - I don't know that it's there. There isn't a speaker/alarm on the M430 so you have to wear it to 'feel' the alarm vibration. Other: The GPS looks very slightly better when comparing it to the same routes I did with the M400 (apparently uses a different GPS chip). Notifications work well with my Android phone. I like it a lot !!