Polar RCX5 Bike Cycle Computer & Heart Rate Monitor is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Polar RCX5 Bike Cycle Computer & Heart Rate Monitor
This item was discontinued 12th October 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
RCX5 Cycling Specific Features with the CS Speed Sensor W.I.N.D.
- Autostart/stop - By activating Autostart/autostop feature, the cycling computer starts and stops training recording automatically when you start or stop pedaling.
- Bike settings for 3 bikes - You can define settings for up to three bikes
- Distance based interval
- Distance (miles/km) can be set and measured in several ways. Training distance tells you the distance traveled during a training session. Lap distance tells you the distance of one lap. Trip distance tells you the distance from the latest trip reset. Total distance is the distance accumulated since the last reset.
- Race pace
- Speed - current, average and maximum
- Speed based target zones with visual and audible alarm ? you can define your target zones for a training session based on speed. When you out of the preset zones, the training computer will give you a visual and audible alarm.
- Speed pointer tells you your speed within set speed limits
General RCX5 Features:
- Automatically adjusts your heart rate zones (with ZoneOptimizer)
- Guarantee swift switch between different sports
- Endurance training programs from polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Online training diary
- Analyze your training in detail
- Customize endurance programs
- Transfer them to your training computer
- Now with Training Load feature to see how well you have recovered and whether you are ready for your
- next training session
- Gives heart rate even in water
- Race Pace helps you control your speed to reach your target time
- RCX5 training computer
- CS speed sensor W.I.N.D.
- Wearlink®+ hybrid transmitter
- DataLink data transfer unit
- Universal bike mount