Polar V650 Strava Edition GPS Cycling Computer with HRM
Take your performance to the next level with the Polar V650 Strava GPS Cycling Computer with Heart Rate Monitor. Analyse every aspect of your ride and focus your training to give you the edge on the competition. The Polar V650 is a GPS bike computer made for serious cyclists. Get the detailed data and guidance you need to make the most of your training. This Polar V650 HRM comes with a free 60-day Strava Premium membership*.
*For new Premium members only.
Put Yourself on the Map
With Open Street Map (OSM) support you can download the map data for the area you are riding in and see your exact location in real-time.
Find your Way with Route Guidance
Sync your favorite routes from Polar Flow to your V650 and let it guide you in real time.
Large Map Area
The V650 downloads map data in blocks of 450 x 450 kilometers at a time – enough for even the most ambitious day rides.
H7 Heart Rate Sensor
The Polar V650 HRM includes a Polar H7 heart rate sensor
- LED light that turns on automatically in low-light conditions
- 2.8” color touch screen
- Customisable profiles
- Import new routes
- GPS keeps track of your ride from beginning to end
- Open Street Map support keeps you on the map wherever you go
- Barometer keeps track of altitude, ascents and descents
- Real time VAM, average ascent speed, shows how many vertical meters you climb per hour (requires additional speed sensor)
- Compatible with Polar Bluetooth® Smart heart rate and cycling sensors, which can be used to provide additional data
- Polar H7 Heart rate sensor
- Weight: 120g
- Thickness: 16mm (with mount 20mm)
- Hi-Res display size: 320x240
- Colour touch screen
- Water resistant – IPX7
- Polycarbonate case
- Audio alerts
- Front LED light
- Memory capacity over 10,000h
- Rechargeable battery with up to 10hr training time
- Bluetooth Smart
- Updateable software
- Display texts in 15 languages
- Compatible with third-party powermeters (check compatibility)
- Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OSX 10.6, OSX 10.7, OSX 10.8 or later and PC Windows 7, Windows 8 or later