Praxis OSBB Conversion
RRP $69.99Save 10%
Praxis Campagnolo BB30, PF30 or OSBB Conversion
Designed as a proper bottom bracket BB for installing Campagnolo Ultra Torque cranks in either BB30, PF30, or Specialized’s OSBB frames. Our patent pending design keeps the bearings outboard of the frame right on Campagnolo spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
- For Campagnolo UltraTorque cranks only
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- 68mm Road
- For BB30, PF30, and Specialized Road OSBB frames only
- Non drive wavy washer and drive side outer clip included
- Bearings not included as they are pressed on your Campy ULT crank
- Patent Pending Design
- “Collet” style non-drive cup expansion for wiggle-free press
- Non-Drive O-Ring compensates for frame width discrepancies
- For Campy/Ultra Torque cranks only. NOT PowerTorque or OverTorque
- Not for Cervelo BBRight, BB386EVO, or BB86/90 frames
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.00
Spend only another $5.01 and get free shipping
BaileyPraxis BB is the best solution for running campag on BB30. Silky smooth and no creaking. Arrived quickly, Great Merlin service as usual.