Praxis Works Wide Range Cassette - 10 Speed
RRP $104.16Save 10%
NO ADAPTOR – NO COMPROMISE – NO SACRIFICE
Praxis new Wide Range 10 speed cassette is made for the MTB rider that needs just a little deeper climbing gear, but refuses to give up performance. Smooth shifting is sacred so we focused on the integrity of the shift all while extending the gearing in a fully finished comp level cassette. No awkward gearing steps, no unpleasant missed shifts… simply a proper, 10 speed Wide Range cassette. This is a full cassette and NOT an ‘Expander Adaptor.’ The goal was great shifting, no sacrifice, no compromise ‘Wide-Range’ 10 speed MTB cassette, that you could use an unmodified 10 speed MTB rear derailleur with. The 11-40 gearing allows this.
- 10 speed MTB 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-34-40
- 11-28 are steel and 34-40 are hard anodized 7075-T6 Al
- For 10 speed Shimano/SRAM Mid or Long cage MTB derailleurs only
- For 1x10 or 2x10 MTB drivetrains only (adjust chain length accordingly)
- Avg. Weight 322g +/-
- The goal of this cassette is a no sacrifice, no compromise 'Wide-Range' 10sp MTB cassette that you can use an unmodified 10sp rear derailleur with. 11-40 gearing allows this all while using your existing 10sp wheels. No modifications, No adaptors.
- 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28 stamped steel construction
- 34-40 7075-T6 machined AL with hard anodizing
Compatibility / chain:
Shimano & SRAM — Must be MID or LONG cage 10sp rear derailleur. Always use new 10sp chain of your choice, and set the length depending on if you are riding 1X or 2X drivetrain. Chain length is also a preference for your personal setup. Adjust the rear derailleur B-Tension screw down so the upper pulley clears the 40T cog.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States