Pro-Build Chosen Hub / Alex Volar Trail Wheels - 29"
RRP £91.00 - £157.00 Save 23 - 30%
Pro-Build Chosen Hub / Alex Trail Wheels - 29"
- Tubeless ready Trail/Enduro wheels are designed to take anything you can throw at them, but at the same time, offer a low rotational weight.
- 29" version uses the Alex Volar 2.3 tubeless ready rim, 23mm internal & 28.4mm external widths - Creates a perfect tyre profile for tyre sizes of 2.25" or larger.
- Chosen Trail hub – Front 100 x 15mm axle, 2 sealed bearings, 32h.
- ACI Alpina double butted black racing spokes. Strong yet light, stainless steel spoke with brass nipples.
- Chosen Trail hub – Rear 135 x 9mm axle, 4 sealed bearings, 32h, 9/10/11spd
- 120 point engagement MGC freehub system allows for almost instant drivetrain engagement and an idividual freehub noise.
- Front wheel can be converted to 9mm QR. Rear wheel can be converted to 142 x 12. All adapters available separately
- Does not include skewer or maxle.
Please Note: The wheels may differ slightly from the image pictured-image is for illustration purposes only
RussGreat wheels at a great price. They had everything I was looking for: 32 double butted spokes, eyelets, cartridge bearing hubs, tubeless ready, and they shipped for free. Put over 500 miles on them so far. No issues. Running them with Bontrager XR3 2.4's.
DanielI bought these wheels after destroying a lighter set and have to say I was a little nervous how they would perform... well I was to say the least very pleasantly surprised, They are, bang for your bucks, very very impressive!
Mr christyThe wheels arrived in an impressively short amount of time. The front wheel was true both laterally and radially well build and very light weight. The rear wheel needed a light true to bring it back to lateral true, however, it was radially true. They came with rim strips not tape, however, two layers of rim tape and the tires seated nicely. The only other issue is the decals have a clear plastic coating coming off that takes away from the finish of the rim and the hub had the drive side cap screwed on incredibly tight making it near impossible to remove the freehub for maintenance. I have not ridden them yet and will report back once I do. So far they are a great value and I would recommend them.
SwallowPerfect bang for your buck 23mm wide trail proof rim that is still light enough to ride uphill. Don`t be put off by the hub brand as I understand they make hubs for a lot bigger wheel brands! Great product, excellent price and impressively fast delivery. Cannot recommend this any more highly!!!
Jose RodriguezExcellent for the price. Lightweight and look terrific