Profile Altair 52 Full Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Profile Altair 52 Full Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
This item was discontinued 20th May 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- This 52 mm aero full carbon tubular is designed for the all round racing scenario where a balance of stiffness, weight and aerodynamic advantage is required
- Created using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software to optimize the rim shape for aerodynamic advantage
- Unique design extends to the proprietary precision alloy hubs made from forged 6061-T6 AL hub shells with custom depth flanges for extra stiffness
- Sapim CX Sprint spokes with hidden nipples are used to improve aerodynamic performance
- The internal bearing and Freehub surfaces have been CNC machined to exacting specifications to guarantee performance and optimum power transfer
- Sealed cartridge bearings ensure low maintenance smooth running wheels
- Hand built wheel assembly improves quality control
- Wheel package includes brake pads, Q/R, valve extender, spare spokes & nipples
- Sizing is a standard 700C x 24H with 2 cross lacing to optimise stiffness and weight
- Weight: 826g (w/o QR)
- Wheels come standard with a Shimano/SRAM compatible Freehub