Prologo Nago Evo CPC Saddle with Tirox Rails is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Prologo Nago Evo CPC Saddle with Tirox Rails
This item was discontinued 8th December 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Prologo Nago Evo CPC Saddle with TiroX Rails just like the standard evo but now with CPC Technology and slightly longer at 280mm. The semi-round profile make this saddle perfect for medium to long rides.
Featuring Connect Power Control: Prologos patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow CPC Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
What can you expect from the Prologo Nago Evo CPC Saddle with Tirox Rails
- Size 280x134
- TiroX Rails
- Semi-Round profile for medium to long rides
- CPC Technology
- Carbon Fibre injection base
- Ergonomic design
Prologo – Ride your Passion