Prologo Nago Evo X8 CPC Saddle with Nack Carbon Rails is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Prologo Nago Evo X8 CPC Saddle with Nack Carbon Rails
This item was discontinued 10th May 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Nago Evo X8 is a semi round X County/ Mountain Bike Saddle with Nack Carbon Braided Rails offering a balanced structure. The Light PU Active Density padding provides added comfort this saddle also features Connect Power Control.
Connect Power Control - Prologos patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow CPC Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athlete’s kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation, preventing numbness.
What can you expect from the Nago Evo X8 CPC with Carbon Rails?
- Size 280X135
- Semi Round Saddle Design
- Carbon Nack Rails
- Carbon Fibre Injection Base
- Weight 190g
- U-Clip compatible
Prologo – Ride your Passion