Prologo Scratch Pro CPC 134 Saddle with Tirox Rails is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Prologo Scratch Pro CPC 134 Saddle with Tirox Rails
This item was discontinued 5th August 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
A road saddle suitable for longer rides and sportives as well as racing with New TiroX Rail, Stainless Steel for greater resistance and vibration absorption.
Featuring Connect Power Control: Prologos patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow cpc Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athlete’s kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation, preventing numbness.
What can you expect from the Prologic Scratch Pro CPC Saddle with TiroX Rail?
- Size 278x134
- Connect Power Control technology
- Ergonomic lightweight design
- TiroX Rails
- Carbon Base
- Microfiber Cover
Prologo – Ride your Passion