Prologo X-Zero CPC Nack Carbon Rails Saddle is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Prologo X-Zero CPC Nack Carbon Rails Saddle
This item was discontinued 23rd August 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
This is a flat saddle design with weight being distributed equally through the saddle, this model features Connect Power Control technology. This Saddle is idea for Road/XC and Mountain Bike rides. The X-Zero Nack Saddle is completed with Nack Carbon Rails which are light weight and strong.
Connect Power Control - Prologos patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow CPC Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athlete’s kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation, preventing numbness.
- Size 278x134
- CPC Technology
- Semi-Round Profile
- Ideal For Road, CX And Mountain Use
- Carbon Fibre Base
- Carbon Rails
- U-Clip Ready
- Weight: 185g