Prologo Zero 2 CPC Nack Rails Bora Argon Team Saddle is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Prologo Zero 2 CPC Nack Rails Bora Argon Team Saddle
This item was discontinued 23rd August 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
These TEAM REPLICA saddles are a precise copy of those used by the Bora Argon 18 cycling team sponsored by Prologo.The materials and the graphic used are the same; without compromise, and with no differences
CPC - How does it work?
- Shock Absorption - CUSHIONING EFFECT.
- Thanks to the strategically placed polymer-shaped volcanos, the elasticity absorbs all shocks and vibrations resulting from the "Roads".
- The CPC Polymer - The CPC is a special 3D Polymer by the long chain molecular aggregation. It differs from all other polymers present on the market as it has the ability to absorb shock and vibration, and it will not lose its main features over time, ensuring its effectiveness in any weather conditions for a long time.
- Vibration Absorption - The CPC with its Nano-structures, protects muscles, tendons and soft tissue stress, shock, vibration and oscillation that results from continuous pedalling, this reduces muscle fatigue, improving recovery time after riding.
- Grip and position - The CPC ensures perfect grip and positioning. The "design of the material CPC (multiple empty cylinders), it creates a "vacuum effect", ensuring a perfect posture and better aerodynamics.
- There are many advantages for the athlete: aerodynamics', increases power while improving performance and comfort.
- Air Cooling - The CPC allows a continuous flow of air, improving comfort and performance in all weather conditions.
- Massaging and Manipulation - Thanks to this special material, CPC system uses the kinetic power produced by the athlete to stimulate blood flow and eliminate tingling or numbness. It therefore benefits the nerves and tendons by helping to avoid tunnel carpal syndrome.