Prologo Zero II CPC Nack Carbon Rail Saddle
A great saddle for short to medium distance riding where a frequent change in position is necessary. With lightweight Nack Carbon fibre rails and CPC Technology
Connect Power Control - Prologos patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
- The CPC nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow cpc Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athlete’s kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation, preventing numbness.
- Size 278x134
- Carbon Rails
- CPC Technology
- Carbon Fibre injection base
- Ergonomic design