PTN Pepi's Tyre Noodles (Pair) 27.5" is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
PTN Pepi's Tyre Noodles (Pair) 27.5"
This item was discontinued 8th November 2021.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The PTN Pepi’s Tire Noodle was originally created and developed for the needs of World Cup downhill mountain bike racers but this insert benefits all. This insert is suitable for use in a tubeless MTB tyre. Simply install one side of the tyre bead, then the PTN, use the supplied PTN valves, mount the second bead, pour your favourite tyre sealant in and finish mounting the bead. Inflate as normal but expect to drop your pressures a bit - this is the key feature of the insert. It is recommended that you use an artificial latex based sealant with this insert like Maxalami MaXSeal.
- This product is used in World Cup Races and by riders just having a fun ride
- Weight: Small 100gr / Medium 160gr / Large 180gr (27.5” Option)
- Less rim damage as the PTN is firmer than air
- Improves grip and comfort as PTN allows you to ride with a lower air pressures
- Reduces risk of pinch flats
- Can be used with all aluminum and carbon wheels (if there is not an indication against this system)
- Allows you to continue / finish your race run in the case of a flat tyre
- Coating prevents absorption of sealant
- Made by BSC SRL Italy
- 2 x Pepi’s Tyre Noodles (pair for front and rear tyres)
- 2x PTN Tubeless Valves (40mm)
- Small – Suitable for tyre width 50mm / Rim width 23-32mm
- Medium – Suitable for tyre width 60mm / Rim width 27-38mm
- Large – Suitable for tyre width 70mm / Rim width 35-48mm