Race Face Atlas Stem - 2012 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Race Face Atlas Stem - 2012
This item was discontinued 20th May 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility.
- Laser etched logos.
- Available in 1⅛ with a 31.8mm bar clamp only
- Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube.
- Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break.
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry.
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position.
- 6061-T6 aluminum.
- BUILT FOR: AM/XC/DH
- SIZES: 50mm
- RISE: 0
- BAR DIAMETER: 31.8mm
- STACK HEIGHT: 40mm
- WEIGHT: 150 grams (50mm)
- COLOUR: Black
"Race Face's Atlas line has been a long-standing mainstay for the Canadian component manufacturer, and they have made some well thought out changes throughout the line. Gone are the AM and FR designations - Atlas is now one line of products designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH. Some products are being discontinued, such as the D2 stem, which is replaced by the Atlas stem (featured below), while others are simply revised or given incremental improvements. A solid component line has become that much more...solid."
Race Face Atlas: Exclusive First Look