Race Face Turbine Seatpost
New for 2011, the Turbine seatpost sets the standard for lightweight performance aluminum posts.
Featuring an innovative, patented head design that offers maximum adjustability while minimizing weight.
- Low profile rail clamps with shorter bolts improves clearance for the riders legs.
- Forged & CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant.
- Patented head design is lightweight & distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
- Offers unprecedented adjustability - with infinite tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
- Side clamping rail system distributes loads to the clamp, rather than the bolt, virtually eliminating the possibility of broken bolts.
- The head accommodates 7mm & 8mm rails while providing 35mm of rail support.
- Features a 0.5" rearward offset.
- The seatpost tube is manufactured from 7050 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight.
- The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- BUILT FOR: XC/trail/AM
- SIZE: 27.2, 30.0, 30.9, 31.6mm
- LENGTH: 400mm
- WEIGHT: 250g (30.9mm)
- COLOUR: Bad Ass Black
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.25