Race Face Turbine Stems - 35mm
The Turbine 35 stem was designed to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Race Face line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your enduro/trail build.
- Machined to precision with 7075 aluminium for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight.
- Interlocking four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body.
- Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry.
- Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break.
- Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube.
- Laser etched logos.
Specs & colours
- Built for: Enduro/Trail
- Size:50mm, 60mm, 70mm or 80mm
- Rise: 6°
- Bar diameter: 35mm
- Steer tube diameter:1⅛"
- Stack height:40mm
- Weight: 140 grams(50mm)
- Colour: Black