Ravemen FR160 USB Rechargeable Front Light is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ravemen FR160 USB Rechargeable Front Light
This item was discontinued 29th January 2023.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Designed Specifically for Computer Mounts
FR160 is a lightweight and easy-to-use daytime visible bike headlight. With the high-efficiency COB LEDs (maximum of 160 lumens) and the special design of the eye-catching warning flashing mode, it increases the riders' visibility significantly in daytime riding.
The light is compact and compatible with Garmin/Wahoo computer mounts and works with Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computers. It is IPX6 heavy rain resistant and designed with a type-c charging port.
- Daytime Visible Warning Flashing Mode: With the special design of flashing pattern, the eye-catching warning flashing mode of FR160 will keep you visible at daytime riding; 3 constant modes and 3 flashing modes for various riding situations.
- Wide-Angle Lens with Side Visibility: Increase your side visibility when riding through a junction.
- Simple & Versatile: The light can be mounted between Garmin bike mount and computers; replaceable parts (sold separately) are also available for Wahoo/Bryton computers; For Wahoo computers and mounts, replace the insert and the mounting tab of the light; for Bryton computers, replace the insert of the light (Garmin mount is required)
- USB-C Charging Port: Reversible connector to charge the light easily and with no need to flip around looking for the correct orientation; built-in red charging indicator
- IPX6 Water Resistant Design: The light is usable when riding in the rain (please make sure the cap of the charging port is securely mounted after charging)
- Overmold (Two-Shot-Molding): A unique injection molding process that results in a seamless combination of multiple materials/colours into a single part. The bottom outer casing and the lens are combines as one part, resulting in a very slick design around the lens
- Mode Usage: For 160 lumens, an extremely bright and wide-angle light is spread for the rider. Following this advice would be best for different riding conditions:
- On urban roads with good daylight, Slow flashing, Low and Mid modes are enough to increase visibility and cause no/a little glare
- On rural roads, Warning flashing, Rapid flashing and High modes can be used accordingly
- On foggy days or rainy days, Warning flashing and Rapid flashing are recommended
- LED: COB LED
- Battery: 380mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Dimensions: 75 x 57 x 21mm
- Weight: 55g
- Video Demo: https://youtu.be/I2uIPwjYWEA