Reynolds 46 Aero Clincher Disc Road Wheelset is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Reynolds 46 Aero Clincher Disc Road Wheelset
This item was discontinued 25th April 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The 46 AERO Disc is one of Reynolds’ signature wheels as its DET™ rim profile provides the optimal balance of aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort in just about any discipline. As a great all-rounder, the Reynolds aero 46 is well suited to general road riding and racing. Given it’s plenty tough and sheds mud and sand as well as the wind, the Reynolds 46 Aero disc will confidently handle any CX course it encounters too and the center lock rotor mount means that braking performance is never left in question.
Please note that out of the box these wheels are compatible for 12mm/15mm front axles and 12mm rear axles. QR kits available separately.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Size: 700c
- External Rim Width: 26mm
- Rim Depth: 46mm
- Weight: 1665g
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
- Spoke Count: 24 Front / 24 Rear
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock
- Axles: 9mm Quick Release Front and Rear
- Freehub: Shimano 9-11spd
- Image shows non-disc version - for illustration purposes only.