Reynolds 46 Aero Clincher Road Wheelset is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Reynolds 46 Aero Clincher Road Wheelset
This item was discontinued 12th October 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The 46 AERO is one of Reynolds’ signature wheels as its DET™ rim profile provides the optimal balance of aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort in just about any discipline. As a great all-rounder, the Reynolds aero 46 is equally well suited to criteriums, road races and time trials. Given it’s plenty tough and sheds mud and sand as well as the wind, the Reynolds 46 aero will confidently handle any CX course it encounters too.
- Weight: 1505g
- External Width: 26.2 mm
- Internal Width: 16 mm
- Rim Depth: 46 mm
- Braking: CTg
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics, A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
- Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
- Spoke Pattern Front: Radial
- Spoke Pattern Rear: 2X
- Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
- Compability: Shimano / Campagnolo
- Cryo-Blue Power Pad Brake Pads
- Wheel Bag
- RC Race Skewers
- Rim Strips