Ridley Fenix SLiC Heritage Carbon Disc Road Frameset is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ridley Fenix SLiC Heritage Carbon Disc Road Frameset
This item was discontinued 22nd November 2022.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Fenix SLiC is the result of the continuous evolution of 3 generations of endurance bikes. Back in 2012, Lotto Soudal was looking for a real cobblestone bike. A comfortable bike but with aggressive handling. Hence, the Fenix was born. This Fenix SLiC is Ridley’s top endurance bike. It combines aerodynamics, thanks to fully concealed cables, with comfort and sublime power transfer.
The rear and top areas of the bike are completely dedicated to comfort: thin rear triangle, 27.2mm seatpost and curved top tube. The wide bottom bracket, diamond-shaped down tube, wide head tube and reactive fork are designed to directly convert all your power into speed. Every Watt = Max Speed
Thanks to a D-shaped steerer tube, we can fully integrate all cables. A huge aerodynamic advantage that looks so sleek!
The Fenix combines stiffness with comfort. Cut the frame in half lengthwise and discover how carefully this endurance bike was designed.
Ridley developed seatstays using oval tubes. The result is maximized comfort and perfected power transfer!
- Frame: Fenix, 30T-24T HM UD Carbon, Diamond Shape, F-Steerer Head Tube, TA 12x142mm
- Fork: Fenix, 30T-24T HM UD Carbon, TA 12x100 mm
- Disc Mount: flat mount disc
- Seatpost: 27.2MM (not included)
- Aero Handlebar: Ridley Aero N1 Integrated 40cm x 120mm
- Includes all frame parts required for build
- Bottom Bracket Type: Press Fit
- Front Mech Mounting: Braze On.