Ridley Fenix SLX Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike – 2019 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ridley Fenix SLX Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike – 2019
This item was discontinued 27th January 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Fenix SLX Ultegra Di2 Disc road bike is the perfect “all-rounder” offering a perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle. The SLX Disc is Ridley’s top-level frame in the Fenix range, featuring a high-modulus carbon layup consisting of 60/50-ton fibres to give a lower overall weight and increased stiffness. The addition of powerful, easy to modulate hydraulic disc brakes helps you descend in confidence and ride in control regardless of the weather conditions or terrain. With lowered seatstays and no need for a caliper brake bridge thanks to the disc brakes Ridley have been able to engineer in a certain amount of compliance into the carbon layup increasing comfort over rougher surfaces as well as adding stiffness at the rear wheel thanks to large square chainstays and a thru-axle hub.
- Frame: Fenix SLX Disc, 60T-50T HM Unidirectional Carbon, 12mm TA, Flatmount
- Fork: Fenix SLX Disc, 60T-50T HM Unidirectional Carbon, 12mm TA, Flatmount
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 500
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro 28mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070 – 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 – 11 Speed
- Chainset: Rotor ALDHU 52/36T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11/30T 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
- Seatpost: Forza Cirrus Pro
- Handlebars: Forza Cirrus Pro
- Stem: Forza Cirrus Pro
- Brake calipers: Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Disc
Please Note: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on the time of year.