Ridley Helium SL 10 Carbon Road Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ridley Helium SL 10 Carbon Road Bike
This item was discontinued 3rd June 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Ridley Helium SL 10 is a superlight race bike with an amazing approximate frame weight of 750g. Made from oversized, extremely high modulus carbon the Helium frame has been engineered to be particularly light without compromising stiffness. The dual purpose internal cable routing uses the same holes for mechanical and electronic shifting, resulting in a very clean design without excess holes. Flex seat stays increase vertical compliance for additional comfort, without reducing lateral stiffness. Ridley’s lightest racer offers the best combination of stiffness, low weight and all-day comfort making it equally suited to the Brutal Belgian pave and Tour de France hors category climbs.
Helium Frame Features:
- Extremely high modulus aerospace carbon used in combination with nano-resin to save weight without reducing stiffness
- Oversized round shaped tubes offer the best stiffness to weight ratio
- Carbon rear dropouts with a reinforced steel plate for increased durability
- Specially designed oversized PF30 bottom bracket offering a high level of stiffness for maximal power transfer
- Tapered 1 1/8 – 1 1/4 head tube with angular contact bearings
- Flex seat stays provide comfort without sacrificing stiffness
- Curved fork blades specially designed to combine stiffness, low weight and comfort
- Frame compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
- Frame: Helium SL Carbon HM/HR UD 60/40/30T
- Fork: Helium SL Carbon
- Wheelset: Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clinchers
- Tyres: Continental GP4000 23mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: SRAM Red 22
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red 22
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red 22
- Chainset: SRAM Red 22 52/36T
- Cassette: SRAM Red XG-1190 11-26T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Saddle: 4ZA Stratos
- Handlebars: 4ZA Cirrus Pro Carbon
- Stem: 4ZA Cirrus Pro
- Seatpost: 4ZA Cirrus Pro Carbon
- Brake Calipers: SRAM Red 22
Ex-Showroom, bike may show slight signs of use.
Geometry & Sizing
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year