Ridley Helium SLX Lotto Soudal Ex-Team Road Bike – Medium
The Helium SLX is Ridley’s ultra-gourmet bike. It’s simply at the highest level when it comes to stiffness to weight ratio. Designed it to be as light as possible to tackle the longest, steepest climbs yet stiff and durable enough to expertly handle the likes of Tim Wellens putting all his power through it.
The Helium is not only built for the pros, but is designed for anyone who wants to pull everything out of their bike. It’ll help you to be fast on the climbs to grab those Strava KOM’s, fly on the flats and rolling terrain, and sprint like a pro. It’s also comfy enough to keep you motivated to ride long distances to tackle Gran Fondos.
- Frame: Helium SLX, 60T-40T-30T HM UD Carbon
- Fork: SLX, 60T-40T-30T HM UD Carbon
- Wheels: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 Tubs - 700c
- Tyres: Continental Competition Tubs - 700x22c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Campagnolo Super Record EPS - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Chainset: Campagnolo Super Record - 39/53 - 175mm
- Cassette: Campagnolo - 11/27
- Chain: Campagnolo - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Team Edition
- Seatpost: Deda Superleggero
- Handlebars: Deda Zero 100 - 42cm (c-c)
- Grips: Lizard Skin
- Stem: Deda Zero 100 - 140mm
- Brake calipers: Campagnolo Super Record Dual-Pivot
- Supplied without Campagnolo EPS V3 chargers and cables
- Headset Spacers: 10mm
- Bikes will be supplied with NEW Continental GP4000S II - 700x23c
Please Note: These are Ex-Team bikes and have been used for either training or racing by a professional cyclist, please be aware that this bike will have marks of use on the frame and components.