Ridley Ignite A GX1 Mountain Bike – 2019 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ridley Ignite A GX1 Mountain Bike – 2019
This item was discontinued 20th May 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Ignite A GX1 is Ridley’s lightweight 29er hardtail mountain bike designed for XC competition. Made from triple-butted hydroformed 6061 alloy, it’s very stiff and responsive yet lightweight. Ridley have incorporated double pass flat welding for increased strength and a clean look, and a full-carbon rigid fork significantly decreases weight while ensuring comfort on rough terrain. The Ignite A GX1 can certainly handle the rigors of top racing, but is equally adept at playing on the trails in your local forest.
- Frame: Ignite TIG-welded 6061 triple-butted aluminium with Boost Thru-Axle
- Fork: Forza Full Carbon with 15mm Boost Thru-Axle
- Wheels: Forza XCD-SL - 29"
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-ONE Speed RaceGuard Folding - 29"
- Gear Levers: Sram GX1 11-Speed
- Brake Levers: Tektro
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX1 11-Speed
- Chainset: Sram NX1 34T
- Cassette: Sram CS XG 1150 – 10/40T
- Chain: KMC 11-speed
- Pedals: NOT included
- Saddle: Forza Stratos
- Seatpost: Forza Stratos
- Handlebars: Forza Stratos
- Stem: Forza Stratos
- Brake calipers: Tektro Auriga HD-M290 32