Ridley Liz C Ultegra Womens Carbon Road Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ridley Liz C Ultegra Womens Carbon Road Bike
This item was discontinued 13th August 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Ridley Liz C carbon road bike with full Shimano Ultegra groupset is the quintessential “all-round” women’s bike. The female-spec’d version of Ridley’s Fenix frame, the Liz offers a perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle. Its unique diamond shape tubing creates reinforced edges for a robust frame with increased impact-resistance. While this bike expertly handles top competition, it is also perfectly suited for the part-time racer or recreational rider in terms of performance, comfort and cost. It’s the optimal bike for tackling your next Gran Fondo or extended tour through the Flemish Ardennes.
Spec’d with female-specific components for increased comfort. Handlebar with shallower drops, slightly shorter stem, anatomically-correct saddle, zero-offset seatpost and user-friendly gearing of 50-34 makes the Ridley Liz an absolute pleasure to ride.
- Frame: Liz C 24T HM UD Carbon
- Fork: Liz C 24T HM UD Carbon
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 5 LG
- Tyres: Continental Ultrasport 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6800 - 11 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 6800 50/34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11-28 (purple) 11-32 (pink)
- Chain: KMC X11
- Saddle: 4ZA Stratos L
- Handlebars: 4ZA Stratos
- Stem: 4ZA Stratos
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra 6800
Ex-Showroom, bike may show slight signs of use.
Geometry & Sizing
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year.