Ridley Noah SL Lotto Soudal Ex-Team Road Bike - Small
Ridley Noah SL Lotto Soudal Ex-Team Road Bike - Small - Team Rider: Kris Boeckmans
The Noah SL is the answer to those with a strong need for speed. Every aspect of this aero road bike is designed with watt-to-km/h transfer in mind. Ridley have integrated there FAST-technology throughout the frame and fork to create a machine that expertly cuts through wind in both tunnel testing and on the road.
- Frame: Noah SL, 60T-40T-30T HM UD Carbon
- Fork: Noah SL, 40T-30T-24T HM UD Carbon, F-Split Fork Technology
- Wheels: Campagnolo Scirroco C17 - 700c (Brand New)
- Tyres: Continental GP4000S II - 700x25c (Brand New)
- Gear/Brake Levers: Campagnolo Super Record EPS - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS
- Chainset: Campagnolo Super Record - 39/53 - 172.5mm
- Cassette: Campagnolo Chorus - 12/25 (Brand New)
- Chain: Campagnolo - 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Selle Italia Novus Team Edition
- Seatpost: Ridley SL Aero
- Handlebars: Deda Zero 100 Shallow - 38cm (c-c)
- Grips: Lizard Skin
- Stem: Deda Zero 100 - 140mm
- Brake calipers: Campagnolo Super Record Dual-Pivot
- Supplied without Campagnolo EPS V3 chargers and cables.
- Headset Spacers: 0mm
Please Note: These are Ex-Team bikes have been used for either training or racing by a professional cyclist, please be aware that this bike will have marks of use on the frame and components.