Ridley Noah SL Ultegra Di2 Carbon Road Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ridley Noah SL Ultegra Di2 Carbon Road Bike
This item was discontinued 22nd November 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Noah SL is the answer to those with a strong need for speed. Every aspect of this aero road bike is designed with watt-to-km/h transfer in mind. Ridley have integrated there FAST-technology throughout the frame and fork to create a machine that expertly cuts through wind in both tunnel testing and on the road.
- Frame: Noah SL 60T-40T-30T HM UD Carbon
- Fork: Noah SL 40T-30T-24T HM UD Carbon, F-Split Fork Technology
- Wheels: Forza Stratos RC23 - 700c
- Tyres: Continental Ultrasport 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 - 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 – 11 Speed
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 6800 52/36T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11/28T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Forza Cirrus Pro Carbon Rails
- Seatpost: Ridley SL Aero
- Handlebars: Deda Zero 1
- Grips: Black
- Stem: Deda Zero 1
- Brake calipers: Shimano Ultegra 6800
Please Note: Image differs slightly; Wheels and groupset on the Black/Red and White/Black/Red are listed not as illustrated. Ex-Showroom, bike may show slight signs of use.
Please Note: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.