Ridley X-Night Ultegra Mix Disc Carbon Cyclocross Bike - 2019 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ridley X-Night Ultegra Mix Disc Carbon Cyclocross Bike - 2019
This item was discontinued 16th January 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Ridley X-Night is Ridley’s pure cyclocross race bike. The X-Night has proven itself at the highest level of cyclocross competition, taking World Cup wins and dominating the biggest race series in Belgium – The Superprestige. Over multiple seasons, from grass roots racing to professional competition riders of all ages and backgrounds have benefitted from racing this cyclocross racing thoroughbred; the X-Night is an extremely light, super aggressive off-road machine that’s been designed for top competition, down to the smallest detail. Its geometry is aggressive for agile, quick-handling on a wide range of technical terrain and riding conditions, form tight dog-leg turns to greasy off-camber sections the X-Night allows you to ride at speed and in confidence regardless of how race organisers have set the course.
- Frame: X-Night Disc, 30T HM/HR UD Carbon Thru Axle
- Fork: Oryx Carbon Disc Thru Axle
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 700 DB
- Tyres: Clement MXP - 700x33c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8020 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano R8000 11-Speed
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer 36-46T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-30T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Saddle: 4ZA Stratos
- Seatpost: 4ZA Stratos
- Handlebars: 4ZA Stratos
- Stem: 4ZA Stratos
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra B8070
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year.