Ritchey Monocurve Road Bike Handlebar is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ritchey Monocurve Road Bike Handlebar
This item was discontinued 4th October 2017.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Light, stiff and above all comfortable, the design engineers at Ritchey have moulded the Monocurve in to a single monocoque, integrating the carbon bar and stem. Shaped to Ritcheys “curve bend", with a short reach and short drop creating a compact shape that forms a comfortable platform for your hands.
- Monocoque EvoCurve bar moulded to a carbon stem and C260-style forged alloy steer tube clamp
- Extended ergonomic upper section with 4 degree sweep
- Shallow 128mm drop with smooth "curve" transition
- Logic II style progressive reach
- 86 degree stem angle for aggressive positioning
- C260-style curved steer tube slot radically reduces steer tube stress
- Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer clamp
- Stem Angle: 84 degree
- Drop/Reach: 40cm = 128/73, 42cm = 128/78, 44cm = 128/83
- (Measured centre-to-centre where the levers mount)
- Sweep/Flare: 4/2 degree
- Weight: 353g (42cm x 120mm)