Ritchey Superlogic Carbon C260 Road Bike Stem with alloy faceplate.
Ritchey's first full-carbon stem was designed to meet the needs of high-wattage European Classics specialists.
The Carbon C260 adds to the amazing strength-to-weight ratio of our C260 alloy and Carbon Matrix stems through the use of high modulus carbon fibre, increased boom diameter and a wider clamp.
Gram for gram this is the stiffest, most advanced Ritchey stem ever.
- C260 bar clamp creates a larger stem-to-bar interface, drastically reducing bolt stress
- 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Material: Carbon with 2014 alloy faceplate
- Lengths: 90 - 130mm
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Faceplate width: 40mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8"
- Weight: 125g (110mm)
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Excellent, light weight, rigid and looks great
Very stiff yet lightweight. Beautiful UD matte finish. The C260 makes installing the handlebars a little bit of a puzzle, but once you figure it out it works fine. Would have been 5 stars, but the price is a little steep.
Strong, lightweight and extremely stiff - A fantastic product that's undeniably pro-level. Unconventional instillation method required. 5 Stars!!
Mark in Arizona
Beautiful stem! This stem is a real work of art. Very smooth lines with beautiful black out graphics. Both light weight and stiff. The 260 degree clamp holds well with no slippage. A little "bulky" but looks great with large / oversized tube bikes. Replaced the black torx bolts with green anodized titanium for an additional high zoot look. Love it.