Ritchey WCS Carbon 4Axis Stem is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ritchey WCS Carbon 4Axis Stem
This item was discontinued 26th February 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
WCS (WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES) - These words evoke the core philosophy behind Ritcheys highest performance components. The rainbow stripe WCS logo represents the numerous world champions that have won on Ritchey. The WCS line is the gold standard for lightweight, bombproof race parts and cutting edge innovation.
Tom Ritcheys original 4-Axis stem changed stem design forever. From the stress-managing forged faceplate, bolt spacing and angled steer tube slot to the now-ubiquitous 3D net forging process, the 4-Axis is still the standard in lightweight, stiff and strong stems.
• 4 Axis Technology
• UD carbon finish
• 31.8 clamp diameter
• Avaliable in lengths from 90-130mm
• 12% stiffer than standard 4 axis stems
• Taper head Titanium bolts
• Ritchey 4Axis stem design enhanced with Matrix carbonalloy technology
• 3D-Net forged 2014 alloy is encased in high-modulus carbon fiber for greater fatigue strength
• Matrix carbonalloy is tougher and stronger than carbon or alloy alone