Rockshox Bluto RCT3 - Solo Air 26" - 2016 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Rockshox Bluto RCT3 - Solo Air 26" - 2016
This item was discontinued 8th October 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
You’ve probably observed more and more riders are on bikes that look "different" on your trails. Bikes that have wheels and tires of gigantic proportion – and we’re not talking about 29ers here. The thing is, even though fat bikes were created to float on top of sand and snow, they’re just too damn fun not to ride on dirt. So how do amplify your fat bike adventures even further? With a supercharged, ultra efficient, first of its kind fat suspension fork called BLUTO.
- Travel: 100mm or 120mm
- Weight: 1,796g (3.96lb)
- Damping: RCT3
- Available Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: Rebound, crown lockout, Remote Lock out (Oneloc) )
- Steerer Opitions: Tapered
- Crown: Forged, AL66 TV aluminium
- Upper Tubes: 32mm aluminium, Fast Black
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite, Offset: 51mm, Brake Type: Disc
(Shock pump not included)