Rockshox Boxxer World Cup Solo Air 200 Forks - 27.5" is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Rockshox Boxxer World Cup Solo Air 200 Forks - 27.5"
This item was discontinued 20th October 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
For nearly two decades, BoXXer has been piloted to the top step of the podium at downhill World Cup races and freeride events more than any other fork. With such a legacy, it’s no doubt the new BoXXer has already proven itself with Steve Smith’s World Cup overall victory and Kyle Strait’s Rampage win in 2013. The new BoXXer features the new Charger Damper™, new air and coil spring systems, Rapid Recovery™ rebound, Fast Black stanchions and 27.5” options. And guess what: the lightest production downhill fork on the market is getting a whole lot lighter.
- TRAVEL - 200mm
- WHEELS – 27.5"
- WEIGHT - 27.5" - 2637g
- DAMPING - Charger Damper
- AVAILABLE SPRINGS - Solo Air
- ADJUSTMENTS - External beginning stroke rebound, low speed compression
- STEERER OPTIONS - Aluminium 1-1/8"
- CROWN - Forged, 6061 T-6 aluminium, direct mount stem compatible
- UPPER TUBES - 35mm, Tapered Wall Aluminium, Fast Black
- LOWERS - Magnesium, 20x110mm Maxle Lite DH
- RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCK - Vivid, Vivid Air
- MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE - 210mm (200mm minimum rotor size)