- Travel 80mm or 100mm
- Weight: 29": 1564g, *Weight based on 265mm tapered steerer, 9mm QR lower leg or 15mm Axle, Dual Air
- Damping: Motion Control
- Available: Springs Solo Air
- Adjustments: External Rebound / Low Speed Compression to Lock / Air pressure via single Schrader valve,
- Steerer: 29": 1-1/8" aluminum or 1 1/8" Tapered
- Crown: Forged, Hollow AL66 TV Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 series straight wall aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium, post mount disc brake
- Maximum Rotor Size 210mm
- Colour Options: Black, White
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
This was purchased as an upgrade to replace an entry level fork. Wow, what an amazing difference this made in the handling of my bike. Easy setup, loved the Pushloc remote, and awesome ride. Stiff and responsive yet very comfortable. When I purchased this fork I weighed in at 245 lbs. Initially set up fork to manufacturer's specs and had a tendency to bottom out. I added about another 15 psi of air and never looked back. The fork handled everything I put it through with no issues whatsoever. Great product and I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Very nice fork, nice price and the overall process went great. I recieved the fork in about 5 business days from over seas. Not bad
Very good no problems at all turned up when they said better than wiggle and crc
Mr M Hollywood
Exactly what I wanted. Amazing price that was significantly cheaper than anybody else on the web. Speedy dispatch and very easy to track when I could expect the forks.
Very smooth, plush fork. Works great right out of the box. Not quite as light as is advertised here and elsewhere, but I would still buy it again. The Solo air Reba greatly simplifies suspension setup, obviously at the expense of some tune-ability but I think the majority of riders would prefer the simpler solo air setup.