- Road & MTB Components
- Forks & Suspension
- MTB Suspension Forks
- Rockshox SID RCT3 - Solo Air - Forks - 29er
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Rockshox SID RCT3 - Solo Air - Forks - 29er is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 1st September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Travel: 29er 100 or 120mm
- Wheels: 29er
- Weight: 29": 1588g, *Weight based on 265mm tapered steerer, 9mm QR lower leg
- Damping: Motion Control DNA with Dig valve and Rapid Recovery rebound
- Available Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/platform/lock)
- Steerer: 1-1/8" aluminum & 1-1/8"-1.5" tapered aluminum
- Crown: Forged, Hollow AL66 TV Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, Fast Black, Low Friction Anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, post mount disc brake with carbon Power Bulge, 15 x 100mm Maxle Lite (+87g)
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch
- Maximum Rotor Size: 215mm
- Colour: Diffusion Black
- Remotes: No Remotes for SID RCT3
All 2015 Rockshox Forks are supplied in a Rockshox box with a service kit and Rockshox Pump.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Just got this fork from Merlin 3 days ago. Easy top class quality fork for weekend trail riders, XC racers at reasonable price. Fork like this, make you ask why push yourself get other more expensive ones. Came with extra service kits and shock pump, couldn't ask for more. Coming from a humble ever reliable stock Recon Silver Solo, this is a very straight forward fork- already huge improvement in terms of weight, plushness, ride and comfort. Been using it for a couple of days since with my Trance X2 29 and so far I cannot fault it. Hope it will hold to last. Thanks to Merlin for the fantastic price and delivery. Its my first one. Keep up the good works guys!
The SID was bought as an upgrade from a Rockshox Recon TK Gold (now on my hardtail)and the difference is very noticeable. The forks are easy to set up and the result for my type of riding in the Surrey Hills ( fast flowy singletrack, downhill rubble paths and root fans) is a plush responsive ride. I can not really fault them and they perform well beyond my level of riding expertise, the finish is excellent and styling is thankfully understated. My only gripe is that Rockshox do not give much info in the way of tuning the fork but it amounts to setting the right air pressure for correct sag and then setting your required amount of slow speed rebound, however this is minor as there are plenty of resources on the net and within half an hour I was bombing down a series of steps in full control. Definitely would buy again and they were shipped next working day, excellent service.