- Travel: 100mm or 120mm
- Weight: 1351 g, *Weight based on 265mm tapered steerer, 9mm QR lower leg
- Damping: Motion Control DNA
- Available Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression to 'Lock' , Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Steerer Options: Aluminum 1 1/8" or Tapered
- Crown: Forged, Hollow AL66 TV Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminum, Low Friction Anodized With Sag Gradients
- Lowers: Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake, 15 x 100mm Maxle Lite (+87g)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 215mm
- Colour Options: Black, White
- 26" Fork
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Bought these as an upgrade for some 2007 SIDs used on a titanium hardtail xc bike. New forks are easy to adjust, very light and the new 15mm maxle lite axle provides a really good direct steering feel. First proper use was an xc race, and they performed faultlessly, although I do intend to play about with air pressure a bit more to try and find the optimum setting. The pressure guide on the side of the forks is a bit random.
Awesome fork, light as a feather yet solid and smooth. Remote lockout really handy.
Fantastic forks, light, plush and so predictable. Great price too, love them. If XC riding is your thing then get them!
Brilliant forks super light classy looking excellent travel handy lockout Fabulous price
Crazy light! I can't get over the weight of these. It feels like there's nothing on the front. Manualling is a sinch, yet I haven't had any issues with front wheel lifting on uphills either. My only grumble is I'm a little annoyed that the push-loc default is locked out. On my old SIDs default wasn't locked so you could do away with the remote should you want to. Still, its a smooth mechanism and now I'm forced to have a remote I do find it useful. Super speedy service from Merlin: products arrived in Australia about 3 days after ordering!