Rockshox XC32TK Forks - 29er is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Rockshox XC32TK Forks - 29er
This item was discontinued 28th October 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Every mountain biker can benefit from the RockShox technologies and performance features when choosing an XC 32 29".
The XC series is a high-value line of entry level forks - stiff, performance-oriented and available with TurnKey lockout and travel up to 100mm.
The model name stands for the diameter of the upper tubes: XC 32 = 32mm.
Specifications for XC 32 TK 29er:
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheels: 29"
- Lockout: Poploc remote lockout
- Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: Rebound: External Adjust, External rebound and TurnKey lockout,Solo Air: Spring Adjust:Air pressure via a single Schrader valve
- Steerer: 1-1/8" aluminum
- Crown: Forged 6061 T-6 externally pocketed aluminum, 46mm offset
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, STKM straight wall steel, chrome
- Lowers: Magnesium, 9mm QR, post disc mount (disc only)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm
- Colour: Black
- Other: Upgrade: Over XC 30 TK: 32mm 29" chassis, Solo Air spring
Supplied without Shock Pump