Rotor Q-Chainring Shimano - 110 BCD
Rotor Q-Chainring Shimano - 110BCD
These Shimano Rotor Q-Rings feature a subtle yet efficient 10% ovality which can be user adjusted to take advantage of your full pedal stroke potential. Aero in design
- Q-Rings offer 10% ovality
- Q-Rings ensure exceptional drivetrain stability
- Q-Rings can increase an avid cyclist’s performance by as much as 4 seconds per km in a sprint – that’s twice the benefit of an aero wheelset
- Outer Shimano ring only fitting 110 BCD cranks (4 and older 5 arm spiders)
- 3 Optimal Chainring Position (OCP) points (2-3-4)
- Aero design, reinforced rigidity and aerodynamic
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Some cranks require specific Q-Rings
Thomas Place this chainring on my Ultegra 6800 crankset on my TT bike and I'm don't notice any problems with my cadence or spinning. I'm hoping that it will help with my TT times. :) Also, I read that an oval chainring will affect the reading of power meters - approximately 3% increase to actual power.
Foobar The quality of this chainrings has been fantastic.The Q-rings promote a more efficient pedal stroke and this helps to increase endurance. My climbing and TT times have been noticably quicker for the given power output.
Mr Vumbaca First ride today using the Q rings. They work great - legs pulled up much better using the Q rings. Very happy with my purchase.
childs Fantastic product, I have never been able to feel as though I pedal smoothly, but these chainrings certainly help. I am sure that I can spin slightly more freely and feel less fatigued after a long ride. Easy to fit, with a little adjustment of the front mech. highly recommended.