- Bicycle Lighting
- Rear Bike Lights
- RSP Evade 3 LED Rear Silicone Light
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
RSP Evade 3 LED Rear Silicone Light is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 2nd February 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
•High performance LEDs
•Li Ion internal battery
•2.5 hour USB charge time
•Full beam 11 hours
•Flashing and constant modes
•Low battery indicator
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
No trouble being seen with this compact and robust rear light.
Recharging could be quicker but gave over 4 hours of use on constant mode after each charge.
The light itself is good quality.
1) The light is bright.
2) It is rechargeable with a high energy density battery.
3) The light is low weight.
4) It has a built-in reflector.
1) The light is small with a small amount of illuminated area.
2) The flash mode frequency is too low. It would be better if it had a higher flashing rate per second.
3) The light body isn't completely transparent or red transparent on the sides. If this was implemented, there would be better side visibility.
4) The light has a third mode that I consider ineffective. It would be better if it didn't have this mode to reduce time and wear pushing the power button.
5) The built-in reflector should be bigger.
In order to provide sufficient illumination, this is the second one that I have ordered so I can run two of them simultaneously (one above the other on my seatpost).
The usual excellent service from Merlin, so far so good with the light which I bought to clip onto my ruck sack to supplement my main light. The light seems well made, is bright and the integral clip is secure. The other way of attaching the light is by a rubber strap which I can`t comment on because I haven't used it. Seems to be lasting well on a charge which is made from a USB so no batteries to worry about.
Very small but extremely bright. Simple attachment using a silicon strap that the light clips into.
I see the rear light a a mechanism to be seen, not to see with???? This fits the bill perfectly. For the price, it's an absolute bargain.
Only possible is that with it being small, major mud splatter may affect visibility. A minor issue solved with a wipe when hitting the road.
Service yet again first class!!
Fantastic light. It is very bright. I am very pleased with it. Best one I've ever had. It lasts for ages on one usb charge. Would recommend it.
Very fast delivery well done Merlin Cycles
Great light, bright with 3 settings, easy usb charge