- 5 super bright LED's
- Constant and flashing modes
- Tool free fitting
- Designed to provide additional rear and side visibility
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
The LED light is very bright, and the silicon cover looks tight and should survive with heavy rains.
Bought this for time trialling and to fit a bladed seat post, which the 2 bands do, just. Bright. Several modes. One bulb though defunct first use, hence loss of star.
Looking for a affordable replacement for my ageing Cateye rear LED light. If you don't have a huge amount of room on your seat post then this is ideal as the rubber straps let you mount it to the two rails at the back of the saddle. So it is also mounted higher than my other light.
+ High mounting possible on saddle
+ Bright (brighter than my 5 year old light)
+ Easy to mount/remove
+ 5 flash modes
- Have to press the button 5 times to turn the light on/off
- Button hard to find in the dark with gloves on (part of rubber moulding).
- The black rubber case prevents any 'secondary' illumination - no visibility from front or sides.
- If you constantly remove/mount the light not sure how long the 'rubber' straps will last - its the sort of material that deteriorates with age - Time will tell.
Overall very happy with my purchase, hope it lasts as long as my previous light!
Nice , bright and good price. 5 rear LED lights at one, nothing else can be better.