Salice 006 ITA Road Cycling Sunglasses is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Salice 006 ITA Road Cycling Sunglasses
This item was discontinued 6th September 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Salice 006 ITA are the ultimate combination of performance and style, completed with special edition Italian graphics. Designed with the Italian cyclist Alessandro Petacchi, worn by Lampre Merida, Thibaut Pinot and Cipollini and rated Best on Test by Cycling Plus. The multi-layer mirror coating cuts glare and increases contrast, whilst the hydro-repellent IDRO lens repels water and dust for clarity of vision.
What can you expect from the Salice 006 ITA Sunglasses?
- Single peripheral lens gives total optimal vision
- Lightweight Grilamid TR90 robust frame
- Megol® rubber inserts on all contact points
- Special edition Italian graphics
- Blocks UV Rays below 400nm wave length
- Scratch resistant IDRO lens, will repel water and dust to optimize vision
- Suitable for male and female cyclists
- 2 Spare clear vented polycarbonate lens
- Thermoformed protective case and cleaning cloth
Salice - Vedi Italiano
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43