Salsa Bucksaw Alloy GX1 Fat Bike - 2016 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Salsa Bucksaw Alloy GX1 Fat Bike - 2016
This item was discontinued 31st January 2019.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Bucksaw is Salsa’s paradigm-shattering Split Pivot full suspension fat bike, blurring the lines between “fat bike” and “full suspension mountain bike.” Whether tackling the rocky ledges of the deserts southwest or the bumpy Icelandic tundra, Bucksaw eats it all up in confidence. The “Where can I ride Bucksaw?” question in your mind will quickly change to “Where can’t I ride Bucksaw?” With a capable Sram GX groupset giving a wide range of gears and Sram Guide R hydraulic disc brakes combined with Surly Nate 26”x3.8” Fat Tyres you’ll be able to navigate tracks and trails that you’d previously deemed un-rideable and float over what you used to consider ‘obstacles’.
- Frame: Bucksaw with Split Pivot 6066 Aluminium with Carbon seatstay
- Fork: Rockshox Bluto RL
- Wheels: Front - Surly Marge Lite 26”x80mm, 15mmx150mm Tubeless Ready
- Wheels: Rear - Surly MOBD 2.0 26”x80mm, 12mmx177mm Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Surly Nate
- Gear Shifters: SRAM GX
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide R
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX
- Chainset: SRAM GX 1000 30T
- Cassette: SRAM 1175 10-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- Seatpost: Truvativ Stylo T20
- Handlebars: Salsa Rustler 3
- Stem: Salsa Rustler 2
- Brake Calipers: SRAM Guide R
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.